- The difference between Foreclosure and Power of Sale properties
- The top tools and systems to make your real estate business run smoothly and efficiently
- Why real estate investing is becoming more popular and how this affects you as an investor
- Why real estate is a must have asset in your investment portfolio
- The importance of networking in your real estate career
- How to hire and train a virtual assistant
- Why its still OK to have a full time job and the advantages of keeping that job
- And much, much more!
Like most Canadians, Ben found himself unsatisfied with the performance of traditional investments (Mutual Funds, GICs, RRSPs and TFSA). So in 2010 Ben decided to explore his options in Real Estate. After his first few investments he quickly began to see the many benefits and advantages Real Estate Investing can provide. You can learn more about Ben Eko-Davis and his company Truly Invested by clicking here.