- How to manage joint venture partnerships
- Advantages of being both the money partner and the real estate expert in typical joint venture partnerships
- How to overcome objections when “pitching” ideas to potential joint venture partners
- The most important personal characteristics needed to be a great real estate investor
- Lessons learned from enduring 2 economic down cycles
- And much, much more!
Chris was awarded Joint Venture of the Year for 2016. Holding careers in the past as a licensed carpenter / contractor, software engineer and digital marketer, Chris brings a breadth of experience to what is now a full time real estate investment career. Chris is the Owner/Managing Director at Five Properties Inc.
Find out more at FiveProperties.com