- How to earn BIG cashflow with student rental properties in Canada.
- How you can quit your job within 12 months thanks to student rental investing
- The importance of having a great team behind you and how you can build that team.
- What to look for when analyzing a student rental property in Canada.
- How to avoid buying the party house
- What gazumping, gazundering and gazanging are all about.
- Why you owe it to yourself to start thinking big!
- and a whole lot more!
Tim Collins is an expert at student rental investing. After investing in various forms of real estate since the age of 20, Tim decided to focus solely on student rentals. 12 months later Tim was able to quit his job and become a full time real estate investor.
Go to studentrentalinvesting.com to learn more about how Tim can help you invest properly in student rentals and begin cashing in month after month. Tim also has a special training beginning June 3rd, 2014 where he will help a limited number of people to become experienced student rental investors in just 7 weeks. Its called the Smart Student Rentals for Maximum Cashflow course. You should also follow and get in touch with Tim on Twitter.