- All about Ontario Building Code and how it related to Local Rules
- How to evaluate a deal and estimate renovation costs
- How to ensure a smooth renovation project from start to finish
- How to work with local city inspectors to avoid delays
- The most important factors to watch out for before a renovation project
- And much, much more
Paul Engelman has been in construction for 18 years, with 3 of those working on television for several construction shows. Paul has worked for several different contractors in various fields, diversifying his knowledge. He has been a general contractor and project manager for ten years, with two of those years specializing in legal accessory apartments. For the last 7 years he has owned Selah Inc., a general contracting firm that specializes in creating legal accessory apartments.
Clinton Dochuk has 15 years of experience in construction. Ten years of his experience has been spent designing and installing kitchens and bathrooms. For the past three years, Clinton has been designing and consulting with investors on legal accessory apartments; walking these investors through the construction process from building permits to completion of projects.
Get your free eBook at www.selahinc.com/freebook
You can contact Paul and Clinton using the following information:
905-424-4810 or paul at selahinc.com
289-355-4402 or clinton at selahinc.com