- How to quickly replace your full time income with investment property cashflow.
- The advantages/disadvantages of investing at a young age.
- The mindset needed to succeed in real estate and attract money.
- How to select the best market to invest in.
- Where to find the best cashflowing income properties.
- And much, much more!
Nicole Edmonds is a real estate investor from the Muskoka area who has personally invested in 15 real estate deals over the past 3.5 years and has now supplemented her full-time income with her income from real estate.
A year after graduating from the University of Western Ontario with a Biology degree, she began investing in real estate after realizing the rat race wasn’t for her.
She strongly believes that to make money in real estate, you must first become well educated. She focuses on purchasing cash flowing multi-unit properties with joint venture partners and other non-traditional strategies.
You can learn more and get in contact with Nicole at InvestWithNicole.com